The ERASURE of Wombmyn:
Transfeminine Activism is oft Rife with Misogyny
UPDATE: This blog was updated 8/9/20202 12:01 AM EST to include “Front Hole” / “Back Hole” debacle.
Always Removes Female Symbol
(Uterus & fallopian tubes from packaging)
Re-Writing of Our Stories
Transgender MMA Fighter Fractures Black Wombmyn’s Cranium
33 year old transgender spent 31 years on natural testosterone, and 2 years “transitioned” and hid transgender background before cracking the skull of female opponent.
Here is the list of the issues I have:
- Athletic scholarships taken away from XX girls and given to XY persons.
- Black girls rock come under fire for not having XY persons receive awards, or XY persons on the panel.
- RAPE CRISIS SHELTER for Women lose govt funding because XY persons weren’t allowed to stay there. (Canada)
- An XY Man who claimed to be trans allowed into a women’s prison where he Violently RAPED 7 XX female inmates. (UK)
- Girl Scouts brought under fire for not allowing young XY persons with penises into the girl scouts.
- Always maxi-pads remove the female symbol (of the uterus) from their packaging.
- An XY Person who “transitioned” at 33 yrs old, enters an MMA fight without telling anyone about the 33 years of testosterone, larger bone density & male twitch muscle fiber go in the ring and crack the cranium of the XX black woman, & send her out in a stretcher.
- Hospitals now saying “Pregnant Person” instead of pregnant woman and “Chest Feeding” instead of breastfeeding.
- Absence of the pregnant female body in obstetric textbooks like Williams Obstetrics (either photographic or other visual imagery of the pregnant female form).
I want trans to
- Demand a standard of evaluation so XY persons are not able to abuse the trans-label to force their way into wombmyn’s spaces to make it unsafe for them
- Respect the evolutionarily ingrained differences of size/ strength / skeletal / muscle / brain / hormones between XY & XX and call out trans who use those advantages to compete against / harm or intimidate those who evolutionarily have a disadvantage
- Respect that there are times when XX person’s want safe spaces free of XY persons or people who align with or identify as XY.
- Understand that socialization matters and though a transwoman may make changes externally and/or hormonally, many misogynistic behaviors may still be present and still needs to be assessed and checked within each person, and the ongoing checking must continue to dismantle toxic masculinity you may not be aware exists.
There’s more, but this is a good starting point.
The erasure of Wombmyn & our safe spaces present-day is an ongoing historical theme. And in efforts to advocate for transwomen, we’ve got to check ourselves to see if we are aiding in the further subjugation of xx wombmyn at the hands of those who are XY
Menstruation Group: No “Women” Allowed
Here is the TOS from menstruation group forbidding words like “woman, guys, ladies” (Thanks to my subscriber Dazy* for bringing this to my attention)
*Name changed for anonymity.
Use “Front Hole” / “Back Hole”:
Healthline created a safe sex guide for LGBTQPIA persons, using “front hole” to be more inclusive.
(Thank you to Knockout Vinessa for making us aware of this)